We are very grateful for any help you can offer. Please see the following points for guidance:
- Events in the classroom and around the school should be deemed as confidential
- You will be guided by the class teacher
- Appropriate dress is required
- Mobile phones are not to be used and should be switched off in the classroom
- Help is very much appreciated. Please avoid “homing in” on your child. It is likely you will not be asked to work with your child
- Tea and Coffee is available for you – please ask your class teacher
- For trips outside school it will depend entirely upon each teacher as to whether you are put in your child’s group
- If you have any concerns about a child in the school, or the behaviour of any adult in the school, please inform the class teacher who will take the necessary next steps.
- Please ensure you attend a volunteer safeguarding training session.
Please see the Guidance for Support Staff Volunteers June 2017